I understand that each patient has health concerns that are unique and personal and I will tailor a management plan suited to your individual needs.
I have a broad knowledge of all gynaecological conditions and offer a range of diagnostic and treatment services for women of all ages. Colin has completed further training focusing on complex gynaecological procedures and employ current medical and surgical treatments.
During your initial consultation a full gynaecological and medical history will be taken, physical examination conducted and a pap smear will be performed if required. These findings, together with any initial investigations performed by your GP, will guide further investigations and treatment. Your nominated GP will be kept informed of the results of investigations and your management plan.
I provide the following services:
- Management of vulvar diseases.
- Management of abnormal pap smears with colposcopy and treatment.
- Contraception advice.
- IUD insertion.
- Menstrual disorders.
- Management of menopausal symptoms and osteoporosis.
- Surgical management of benign gynaecological conditions focusing on the latest minimally invasive techniques.
- Assessment and treatment of prolapse and urinary incontinence.
- Laparoscopic excision of endometriosis.
- Management of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and ovulation induction.
- Laparoscopic assessment of tubal patency.
- Dr Sabau uses a Fotona laser for the treatment of vaginal atrophy and stress incontinence
More information on the treatments to be found at www.fotona-smooth.com laser